UCAT is a medical school entrance exam for many med schools in the UK. We receive a variety of questions from candidates & here are some of them.
- The difference between UCAT and BMAT
- At what age do most people take the UCAT
- What sections are in the UCAT
- How can you stand out: Entry requirements and profile building
- How to write your UCAS Personal Statement
- How do average students fare on the UCAT
- Average UCAT scores to get into top UK Med Schools
During this 1-hr consultation, feel free to ask any questions you might have about the UKCAT (UCAT) & your desired medical program, we are here to help! To register for a free consultation, fill in the following form. Our course consultants will get in touch with you to arrange a slot within the next 24 hours.